Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Knitting Glass Guy Hooks and Circular Knitting Needles


Looking at these hooks the first time on Facebook, I think I may have drooled on myself. These glass (pyrex) crochet hooks are the creation of Knitting Glass Guy Chris and he has been working with and creating his wonderful glass crochet hooks and knitting needles since 1996. 



Right now, for the next few days, he is having a contest on Facebook to win 2 hooks or 2 needles. Here are some of his links if you want to pop over and say hello. (And start your list of all the hooks you must have.)




Find me on FaceBook as "Knittingglassguy Chris"
Find my artist page on Facebook as "KnittingGlassGuy"
Find me on Twitter as "KnitGlassGuy"
Find me on Ravelry.com as "KnittingGlassGuy"
Feel free to contact me by phone, or email, anytime.
Chris 661-547-2555
knittingglassguy@yahoo.com



You can also check out his galley and website at:
www.knittingGlassGuy.com

Make sure you enter the contest by February 5th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment