Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crochet Fun and Follow Friday


Hello everyone and welcome to another Follow Friday. I hope your week has been a good one and your fall projects are going well.



Q. If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?

A. Well, since this is a crafty kind of blog, I am going to stick with my current project book.



I love this book to death, and have already made the cupcake scarf.  Currently, I am in the process of making cookies for the one on the cover. So cute! What I wish the book had would be more bakery items and less things like pizza and spaghetti. Bakery items are cute, but I am not so sure I want to run around with meatballs hanging off my chest. Just sayin'. More cookies!!! Less weird pasta!

7 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog!
    I like cross stitch myself. :)
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an old follower!
    Hope you will stop by and check out my new multi-author blog 'The Writers Voice' with myself, Kristie Cook, Jamie Magee, Kim Richardson, Keary Taylor, Victoria Simcox, Jessica Sorensen, Brenda Pandos, Samantha Young, Jayde Scott, Megg Jensen, Danyelle Leafty and guest authors!

    The Writers Voice
    "Where you get to know the people behind the pages."


    If you suggest your favorite author in the comments we will see if we can contact them for an interview, guest post or other exclusive content!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://ourbooksourvoice.blogspot.com/
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey
    That scarf looks amazing, can I order one from you? :P
    Hop on by if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being the maverick that I am, I penciled in my own addition to this week’s Follow Friday question and then answered it.

    Change the ending of a book? No way, no how.

    From the perspective of a reader – it never even dawned on me. As a writer I find the notion sacrilegious.

    Wait! I can explain! Follow me back to my blog for all the verbosity – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! But *everybody* wears meatballs on their chest; it's the newest craze. (Or, um, not!)

    New follower! My book blog's not crafty, but I'm a knitter and hooker, and I work in a LYS/bookstore for my day job. Will definitely be visiting you regularly. :)

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag line...though mine would have to read, 'Knitting makes me want to kill people.' I have TRIED and TRIED to learn to knit and it completely stresses me out! Cupcakes, on the other hand, are stress reducing...because, we all know that STRESSED backwards is DESSERTS!

    Sorry for the ramble... Hopping By...Here's my Answer!

    ReplyDelete