Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday and Blogger Hop

Hello fellow knitters. Today we are participating in the Follow Friday Blogger Hop. If you are a blogger, pop over to the sites of our two hosts. Http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ and Http://www.parajunkee.com/  to find out more about the featured blog of the week.

Questions for this week:

What is your favorite TV show?

Do you like the name of your blog?

Let me start with the first one.

Currently, this is my favorite show that is on the air. I also love Dexter and The Walking Dead. Hawaii 5.0 is great too.

The name of this blog was a tough one. I think sometimes I wish I had chosen something a little shorter. You never realize how long it is until you have to write it several times for publishers or to enter it in linky lists for memes like this one. :)

Still, I am very glad that this blog is here. I love to meet with all of you and share my love of knitting and crochet. The more I do it, the better I am getting and the more fun it is.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stay a  moment to leave a comment or two.



Best in knitting,

Dana

11 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Just hopping and now following, too! I like your title - it combines your passion for knitting and literature very nicely :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog in your spare time, www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com

    take care,
    Ms C

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog name is also long! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower via FF!! check out my blog too =]
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a reason behind my silly blog name. Come see what it is. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.

    There were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch much tv... but my friend was obsessed with Dexter at one point. He made a gingerbread man that was Dexter-themed. Apparently gingerbread men bleed icing.

    Happy Friday!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopped over from the Hop! Love your blog!! I have a Crafting Week coming up next week that you might like to stop by and check out! Love that Twinkie Chan too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dana,
    I confess I'm not a knitter but I love books!
    Favorite T.V show is the office and I love the name of my blog!
    thanks for signing on as a follower.. I did too!
    Have a great weekend!
    Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love THE WALKING DEAD. I'm really into dystopian now, so it fits right in with what I'm reading.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for supporting blog hops. It's such a neat way to connect with the utterly coolest people ever.

    What is my favorite TV show? TRUE BLOOD (No doubt about it)

    Do I like the name of your blog? Completely. Vampire Review just fits the movie and book reviews I post. I also really like Vamchoir (for anyone who sings vampire praises will feel reward to join the VAMchoir) LOL.

    ReplyDelete