Thursday, January 27, 2011

Library Issues & Taking Action

Library Issues & Taking Action

My knitting class is at the library. Since I have been going to my local branch, now almost a year, I have made many friends and learned so much about how the library has changed. That doesn't even count what I have learned from all the wonderful women in my knitting class. Each of them brings a font of knowledge and I appreciate each and every one of them.

Budget cuts are pending for the libraries here in Texas. I am asking everyone to really think about all the wonderful things that your library does for you and your community. If you can send emails to support keeping the budget intact, please do. Click on the link above and please tell your Representative to save our libraries. You never know when you might need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment