Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow Friday with some snowflakes!


http://parajunkee.com/
http://snowcatcher.blogspot.com/

Good evening fellow crafters and book lovers. It is Follow Friday and I have found a great blog that totally fits the holiday season. Snowcatcher has a great selection of snowflakes that make me want to get my hook and start learning! Great job on an awesome blog.

Please leave a comment with the name of your blog, so fellow crafters can find you. If you do book reviews, please leave your name on the linky with Parajunkee above. Just click the link and it will take you to her site. It is primarily fiction and paranormal, but if you are a book reviewer, you can enter the linky.

Question of the week:
Is there an author that you think is really great that you feel is under appreciated? Who and why? I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment and share some love. Even better...become a follower.

5 comments:

  1. HI Following from the friday blog hop! Have a good friday!
    http://mmshelley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can heartily recommend our own Tribute Books author, Molly Roe. She is the author of the young adult historical fiction, Call Me Kate: Meeting the Molly Maguires. It is the first of a trilogy of books about three sisters growing up in a coal mining town during the Civil War era. It also won the Mom's Choice Award.

    I also love the books of Tommie Lyn - a fantastic self-published author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blog hopping by! Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express.

    Come check out our 100 follower giveaway. Prize is an amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answer-- ELIZABETH ISAACS- I even have a contest for her book The Light of Asteria. It is so beautifully written and has an amazing premise, main character and love interest.
    I am hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Found you from the hop, and I am your newest follower. I hope you will drop by and follow back at openbookemptycup.blogspot.com

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete