Thursday, October 28, 2010

More fun to distract me from writing.

There is a wonderful new dessert book out there that has caused me some extreme distraction lately. Classic Houston Desserts by Erin Hicks Miller is out just in time for the holidays. Recently, she had a book release party at the Backstreet Cafe here in Houston, TX. I have to tell you the food was great. Here is me with the mushroom soup, having more fun than a person should have at one sitting. Amazing soup! Even more amazing desserts from the book. Check it out on my sister blog, Book Girl Knitting (http://bookgirlknitting.blogspot.com/) and think about who would love this book for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the Backstreet Cafe is supposed to be amazing! Jealous. Also, I love your blog and your tag line :) I write so I don't kill people :)

    ReplyDelete